Making Memories in the Mountains this Spring
Recharge this Mother’s Day and enjoy some relaxation time with our Mom’s Great Escape package. Perfect for a solo retreat or a getaway with friends, we’ll add the special touches to make your stay a memorable one.
This package includes:
- Free Parking for the getaway car
- Wine from BC’s Dirty Laundry Vineyard & Locally produced Assorted Cheeses upon arrival – the only dirty laundry you’ll see all weekend
- Lavender Bath amenity for your first uninterrupted bath in years
- 10% off of Living Well Spa Services*
- 10% off of food in the Living Room Restaurant and Room Service
- One Bedroom Suite with private balcony and amazing views
Do it all – hiking nature’s wonder the Squamish Chief, sight seeing at the Sea to Sky Gondola, horseback riding in Upper Squamish Valley, family fun adventures at the Tube Park, and biking some of the best mountain bike trails in North America – and only 45 minutes away from Metro-Vancouver and the ski hills in Whistler. Then when you can’t move a muscle, relax with a spa treatment or a dip in out heated pool and hot tub.
Our heart-pumping activities, gorgeous suites and decadent dining will help you escape the everyday.
- Discount Coupons for the Sea to Sky Gondola – BC’s Newest Attraction
- Living Room Restaurant and Lounge with cozy fire place
- Discounted Spring Tours with Squamishadventure.com – our activity desk
- Spa treatments – $10 Resort Credit
- Executive Rewards Club members earn nights, flights and merchandise
- No hidden booking fees
- No cancellation fee up to 24 hours*
- No prepayment required* – Allows you more flexibility
Celebrate the spring season and warm up with us! Experience Spring in the mountains at The Executive Suites Hotel & Resort.
Package Rates from $149. Package Includes:
• Stay two nights in a one bedroom suite, get the third night free
• 15% off meal coupon for The Living Room Restaurant and Lounge
• Discount coupon for the Sea to Sky Gondola
• Late check out
On October 23, 2015, a little orphan bear cub was found on the grounds of the Executive Suites Hotel and Resort, Squamish. The resort staff quickly learned that the little bear cub had lost his mother due to a tragic car accident on the Sea to Sky Highway. The little cub had been wandering for quite some time without his mother. The resort staff recognized he was in distress and called The Conservation Officer Service.
We were delighted to hear that our little bear is now in the hands of “Critter Care Wildlife Society” and is being well cared for. Critter Care is a nonprofit organization who cares for wild animals in need. We have learned that it does cost a great deal of money to look after these animals and the resort is now sponsoring this little bear.
We have created a special rate and will be donating $5.00 per room night booked for his care from anyone booking reservations under this special package. Help us take care of our little guy and follow his progress on Twitter @SquamishResort or on our Facebook Page.
You bring the romance, we’ll add the special touches to make your stay an intimate one
Cuddle up in front of the cozy fireplace, bring your favorite DVD to enjoy on the flat screen TV and spend some time together. Amenities include fully equipped kitchen, spacious living area, in-room tea & coffee, and private balcony.
This package includes:
- Amini hand tied flower bouquet
- One bottle of chilled sparkling white wine
- Mixed box of chocolates
- Complimentary upgrade to a Mountain View Suite
Executive Suites Hotel & Resort, Squamish is pleased to offer special pricing on weekly & long term stays.
To book, contact the hotel directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free 1-877-815-0048.